Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Dinner Dilemma

Everyday at about the same time, I find myself having to make the single most difficult decision fo the day: What to eat tonight??? You know, I can make decisions like slashing budgets, buying property and getting engaged.... but come dinner time, i'm stumped.

A typical evening conversation with my girl goes like this...
Me: Eat what tonight?
My Girl (MG): Dunno, u decide.
Me: Lunch u eat what?
MG: Chap fan (economy rice/nasi campur to the uninitiated), what u had?
Me: Cafe crap
MG: So eat what?
Me: Uh, dunno la. U think leh?
MG: Tired of thinking, u decide la. Anything la.
Me: Uh, late already la, dun wanna eat until too full.
MG: Ok.
Me: So eat what ha?
....... and it goes on and on.... (5 minutes later we both end up eating bread with jam at home, washed down with a glass of boiled water)

I just dunno why its soooooo difficult. I mean, we're basically spoilt for choice; this country we live in is like a food haven - Char Koey Teow, Chicken Rice, Nasi Kandar, Nasi Beriyani, Satay, Pasta, Fastfood (note that I listed out all the fattening and oily stuff - me favourites :-D ) and the list goes on.... My peeps up there from Penang know what i'm talking about...


Is it just me? Or do you people out there go through this routine also? Me... i'm still undecided what to have later. Guess i'll just settle for tosai telur and teh tarik; but then again, I had teh tarik during lunch.......

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chilis...burger king...dude...don't dissapoint me..

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger chris said...

hahaha... cafe crap! been there done that...

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

momo: then lets do chilis next time you come back.

CC: i'm still doing that... and it ain't getting no better..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home