Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Rock

Tis the biggest event in my life for 2005... gettin engaged to the only girl that I would ever need for the rest of my life. *muaks* I'm a bit late in announcing to the world, but better late than never. Yeap, I did get down on my creaky knees, and yeap, I did do the lengthy-lengthy speech thing, and yeap, there were some soppy moments ala "hold me like you did in Naboo", and yeap.... she (finally) agreed. :-)

And the symbol of our engagement? Tada.... (drumroll)



The Rock

Ok fine, the pic is a bit blurry; but thats the only pic I have (for now). Might post some gleamier (got such word ah?) and shinier pics when I have the opportunity. Maybe snap some pics of her fingers when she's sleeping... heheh.

So, I got another date to remember now, to add on to the birthday, anniversary, father-in-law's (to be) birthday, mother-in-law's (to be) birthday, etc..etc.. I'm not much good at remembering dates, except for the FA Cup final and the Champions League Final; so its gonna be a challenge for me.... maybe I should just post the date here, and one of you can send me a reminder next year. *Phiak* (Slap on head, turn around and see her standing there with her hands on her hips)... woooops.

Haven't decided on the wedding date yet... and the theme for the wedding. She wants something traditional and classy, I want a beach party where all the girls turn up in bikinis... guess we'll have to sit down and flip a coin... or play rock, paper & scissors. Best 2 out of 3 wins. I hope I get it my way (rubbing hands in glee and anticipation).

Neways, now that i'm off the market, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to Ms ABCD, Cik EFGH, Mrs IJKL and Datin MNOP for spurning your repeated advances over the last couple of years. I wish you all the best; and I'm sure you'll find the right one someday.

Peace.

7 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dddddduuuuuuudeeeeeeeeee... congrats again and again :D when's my turn?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

momo: yea man.. i'm also waiting for 'her' retort on that one...

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smeagol: pPpPPRrECcIiOuUSsss... my pRecciiOuUUssSS

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger chris said...

whoaa... look at the size of that thing! congrats again!!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

CC: Des is GONNA feel the heat from that... :-p

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Smeagol: I, CapArnabBrand King of Gondor demand you reveal yourself!! :-)

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They took it frrrommm UssSS!!! My PReEciiOuusss!! Golumn! Golumn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home