Friday, October 12, 2007

To Melaka We Go!

2 weekends ago (I know this is kinda late..), my dude ChinLuh got married... Most of you prolly dunno him, he's a coursemate back in Skudai years back.. J and I attended his dinner ceremony in Seremban and since we we're going down South, decided to make a trip to Melaka for Cendol and Rice Balls after reading about it from Bee's post.

Travel itinerary was simple:
First day - Makan, jalan, makan, jalan, repeat.
Second day - Makan, jalan, makan, jalan, repeat.

And with that, I give you some makan pics and some jalan pics.... hehe.


Eating cannonballs.... wait, I'm here for chicken riceballs la!!


The real chicken rice balls... from Hoe Kee (if I remember it correctly)


Where's my cendol??


Nah... have 2 bowls la!


I'm so full of cendol, I gotta act like a teapot to pour it all back out...


Eat eat some more... damn big wey this tart.


Finally a standard pic of historical buildings in ancient Melaka.

Well, we had pretty good fun down there.... prolly put on a few good pounds and that's where this came about after that...


Angst.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei...the pic of you running is fake la...your hair is wet, but your shirt is not...

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Macha, never heard of dry-fit ka?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home