Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dunking Durians

Last night we were out and about town,
It was so late, that your mama would frown,
And then we saw, the fruit with the crown,
Stopped by the stall, and from the car we got down.


The Durian Stall

She asked for 5, and thats what we got,
But I believed, we could eat the whole lot,
From bitter to sweet, we had them sort,
Tho' manners forgotten, slurp we did not.


1 by 1, waiting for their turn..

Fleshy and good, and gooey and creamy,
We satisfied ourselves, with a look so dreamy,
And coupled with weather, so hot and steamy,
Everything was just right, pure yummy yummy.


mmmm.... yummy yummy..

Sitting by the road, at a makeshift stall,
And illuminated by, the streetlamp so tall,
Just the 2 of us, we were having a ball,
Everything forgotten, just enjoying it all.


"on my side of the table means MINE!!"

Cleaned them bare, we left nothing to waste,
It wasn't about greed, it was cos' of taste,
But I must admit, that eating in haste,
I kinda got some, plastered over my face.


polished clean....biji botak..

It was all over, before we knew it,
5 biji durian, sudah kena eat,
Look at my tummy, from where I sit,
More running next week, oh dammit!


we hate to admit it, but it wasn't all ours..

10 ringgit was all, that we had to pay,
Wiped our butts, and we're on our way,
For the short drive to the home we stay,
And it was a perfect end, to a long long day....


and after it all... Nirvana !!!

5 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger chris said...

dudeeee... waxing lyrical bout durians?! go hit the treadmill!

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my dear eugene,
dah la nama macam hugebean,
thought you wanted to be lean,
tapi eat durian sampai clean clean!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

CC: durians are an extremely good source of energy and nutrients required for my treadmill and gym excursions.

Momo:
Clean out the durian I must,
And I have to do it real fast,
If not momo will look on in lust,
There goes my durian, kena bust.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eugene, apa macam,
makan semua durian haram,
better save your money, get a Palm,
eating less durians won't do any harm!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

i'll save money for an m-r-two,
so when you see me, you'l go foowoo,
to smell my smoke, you'll be the 1st khoo,
and by the way, gotta go to the loo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home