Wednesday, June 22, 2005

(Good?) Movies Galore

Its one of those times again. Loads of eagerly awaited movies screening at the same time (or almost). And i've been a bit delayed in catching up. Hell, I only managed to watch Sepet last night, on VCD (wonder if my fren bought the CD from Jason Lee Siau Loong ;-) ) Neways, Sepet was good; 1st Malay movie I watched from beginning to end (including credits). And if all local productions are like this, I'd watch a couple more. Btw, any of you think Jason (watzis real name?) looks like Jordan Chan?

Okies, back to new screenings. I'm gonna catch Batman Begins tonight. Been hearing rave reviews of Christian Bale and the storyline. Can't wait; hope the hype lives up to its billing. Saw HG2G a couple of days back. Funny in its own quirky way. Marvin's a riot. Manic-depression lil robot. I'm sure many of us can relate to him.
Haven't seen Mr and Mrs Smith yet. Caught the trailer tho; and the only thing I remember bout it is Jolie and Jolie and Jolie. How can anybody in this world have so much sex appeal oozing out of every pore? Don't even get me started.

Coming soon: Fantastic Four, Initial D and War of the Worlds.
Its a babe-fest in GSC in the next few weeks! (By the way, 95% of movies I watch at GSC... best popcorn money can buy)
Jessica Alba can be Fantastic all on her own (ditch the other three losers..); Anna Suzuki takes the limelight away from Toyota Trueno (btw, did they pick Anna because of her name?) and Katie Holmes tonight... errr... I'll just leave her to lil Tom. And Jolie... Jolie. I can't wait.

5 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger chris said...

let me know how you find batman. i've gotta wait for the DVD coz *someone* has already seen it. hmph.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

CC: You could ask Howard to go with you ma... i'm sure *someone* wouldn't mind.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wants to go? I don't mind watching again? *hint*

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger cath said...

batman was good..just funny how he seems to talk like a normal person..and as "batman"..its some low,coarse "wannabe" gruff voice

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

I use that "wannabe" voice on the girls too... works wonders i tell you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home