Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Bunny's Back !!!

How's everybody doin'?? I know I ain't been posting, and I ain't been updating... but thats all in the past now, I'm back, I'm bigger, better and I'm most definitely bunnier !! Heheh...

To those of you in the dark 'bout what I've been up to lately..

06. I moved house (into a showhouse konon.. =) )
17. I quit my job (finally)
29. I started playing CM (again and again and again)
57. I gained 1.73 kilogrammes (spelling it out makes me feel better)
79. I spent > RM10k in 2 days (Yes, on meself..)
83. I surgerized my knee (refer to no 4 above... and if there is ever such a word)
99. I sent wedding sms invites (To those of you who have not got it, blame the network)

As you can see above, I've been pretty busy... and I only listed out the major highlights... The rest of it you can not need know ....

So now I'm like sitting home, putting me feet up (literally) and wasting my life away.... God, it feels good!!

Coupla pictures to share.... enjoy.

















Part of my medial meniscus removed. Menisectomy they call it. Robbery I call it.

















View from the "showhouse" balcony.














CapArnabBrand & CapArnabBrandWife's Love Nest

Gonna keep this one short this time. Gotta go tend to me knee... needs some TLC...

Over & out.

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oit, tak dapat wedding invitation pun?????

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

for the halal society, i'll organize one in KL. will let u guys know the actual date.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger chris said...

ah... finally. the house looks good! des n i will come visit soon. take care of that knee now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home