Sunday, September 11, 2005

How do they do it??

I was browsing thru Men's Health (MH) mag today and I chanced upon an advertisement for Davidoff Echo, ya know.. the fragrance for men. Btw, I'm a loyal MH reader.. and I definitely buy MH EVERY single freakin' month. MH, if you're reading this, I think I deserve a better lookin' body. And a smaller gut. And iron pecs. And bombing biceps. I could go on, but that'll just make me feel insecure.

Back to the subject at hand. Lookin' at the advert, I could imagine myself as the Echo man. Brooding good looks and all. Nonchalant in front of the cam. Looking like a million bucks.... And I have a bottle of Echo with me, courtesy of some great friends back at my old workplace. Thank you guys!!

Armed with my trusty Ixus, I proceeded to do a home advertisement ala Davidoff.


Davidoff Echo Man


Davidork Echo Man

Hell, there must be something wrong!!! Where the heck did they get such a huge bottle? (or such a small dude for that matter??) And how come he looks so damn good in the pic? My mum would not even be able to recognise me from THAT pic!!

Guess its back to the drawing board for me. Maybe I can't look like the Davidoff man. Maybe not now. Maybe not ever. Maybe I'm just not cut out for fragrance adverts. Guess I'm more of the Michelin Man. Shucks.

6 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...you've got 6 eyes!!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger chris said...

oh my gawd! HAHAHAHAAAA....

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, take photo shoot for boxer pulak...

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

I really really really tried my best already....

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger chris said...

heehee... the more i look at this pic the more it cracks me up. dude, guna itu adobe photoshop lah. ambik gambar botol, ambik gambar you, tampal atas - kautim

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't quit your day job. Top marks for trying though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home