Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Lost My Fatt

Someone stole my fatt. Yes, someone stole my luck. They came in the middle of the night and they snuck my 8 away.



And as I was left without my fatt (eight), I had it really bad yesterday.....

First, I nearly crashed my car. Didn't notice the car in front stopped abruptly on Motorola bridge; instinctively I swerved into the slow lane without even having time to see whether there was any car there. And since you're reading this, yes.... there was no car. Thank the Lord.

Second, I accidentally honked at the same car in front TWICE, for no reason. He must have been cursing me under his breath as everybody else was looking at the both of us.

Third, I scratched my tires and my rims slightly on the kerb as I was parking the car. Never happened before. My parking skills are numero uno bar none.



I suppose I should be lucky he/she/it didn't take the other 8. If not, things could have been way worse. I cannot even begin to imagine.....

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger chris said...

goodness me! why would anyone steal a fatt?

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's all in your head la...

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

chris: what else for? must be some punter needing all the fatt he can get to win his world cup bet.

momo: oh really? you wait till someone steals your head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home