Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bulge Wars - Episode 1

I have a friend. He is blue. And here I'm gonna tell, his story to you.

B* has been battling the bulge for as long as he can remember. Crash diets, vigorous exercises, you name it; he's done it. But to no avail. It would be good for a couple of pounds, and then he'd revert back to his normal lifestyle of irregular dinners, fattening foods and lack of activity other than going to the loo. He blames it on lack of motivation and says that if he can get external motivation to sustain him, he will eventually succeed.

This is where I come in. His saviour, superman to the rescue. Knowing that I had started to blog again, and I have a steady clientele of readers (haha), he has asked me to put his story public, with pictures to boot in a last ditch effort to save him from a life of high BP and a cholesterol case ready to happen.

He's given himself 10 weeks to lose 10kgs and I have agreed to chart his progress here on my blog on a weekly basis. Pls feel free to comment and give advice, nutritional, fitness or anything else... and most of all, please... please... do him a favour and don't tempt him with chocolate ice-cream.

As of 17th May 2006, I give you B*'s bulge and stats:















Weight: 80kgs

(In the end, B* decides to keep his vital stats a secret)















His target is to get his 1-carton looking like a 6-pack, though in my humble opinion, 10 weeks would be way cutting it too early. Neways, I love this dude, and I'd do anything to help him; and you as my friend, I urge you to give him support when he needs it most. Now.

Will keep you guys posted on his progress. We're off to the gym now, B* and I. The battle of the bulge begins!!



*All names have been changed to protect the innocent

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger chris said...

10kgs in 10 weeks? well... since B (ahem) is heading to the gym you could ask one of the trainers for some pointers

cut down on rice - i hear it helps. and up the cardio workouts

may the force be with you.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea right...innocent it seems..hehe
eat more prunes! haha..

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

yea... already told B to up the cardio, but he says his leg is not too good at the moment (ahem)...

Deep-fried prunes?? yum-yum...

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... that boxer looks like mine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home