Thursday, May 18, 2006

1-2-3-4-5 ... Once I caught a fish alive..

6-7-8-9-10.. then I let it go again.... Why did you let it go? Becos it bit my finger so... Which finger did it bite? This little finger on the right... da da di di dum...

Remember the nursery rhyme? And more recently, remember the hoo-haa about the 01.02.03.04.05.06 thingy that came out in the papers? Something about one hour two minutes three seconds past midninght on the fourth of may year two thousand six.... and some contest about what were you doing at that particular time as it only occurs once every one hundred years. Well guess what, I was snoring.

Well, closer to home, I caught this on my tachometer (think thats what you call it) while I was barrelling down the highway at one hundred twenty kilometres per hour yesterday.

















And since this will not occur again in this particular ride in errmm.. like forever, I fished into my pants (pockets and nowhere else), whipped out my trusty camera phone and quickly snapped the shot. Luckily my hands were quick enough, and my concentration on the road unwavering, cos as soon as I clicked the button, mileage went up a notch. Phew.

So there you go. As long as I own this ride, I will never, ever, forever see that sight again. This one's for the scrapbook. Da da di di dum...

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Expect some email mentioning why you shouldn't miss this coming 06:06 (am) on 06/06/06!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home