Sunday, January 14, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

.... and probably don't want to either. But since I was tagged by Takdir Punya Sampan, here goes la...

1. When in Standard 2, I enrolled for martial arts lessons in school, ie Tang Soo Do (a form of Korean martial arts, though not as popular as Tae Kwan Do). I continued lessons till I was Form 1 whereby I passed the grade of brown belt. Each grading / test that we went thru to go the next level consisted of formation movements, free-sparring and breaking of tiles / bricks. I didnt have any real reason why I stopped lessons, I guess I just got bored of kicking people's ass.

2. When I was 17, I raced motorbikes. Illegally. Not for money or girls, but more for bragging rights. A couple of us from the same school would go head on with dudes from other schools, normally early Sat mornings when traffic was sparse. I had a kapchai (Yamaha 110 SS) where I tuned it to a max of 175km/h, and we would race WITHOUT helmets. Thinking back now, I guess we were PRETTY DAMN stupid to perform such stunts.

3. I don't eat rice in soup. Rice with soup is ok, rice swimming IN soup is not. Some people pour soup over their rice if they find the rice to be dry or hard.... I just eat it even so. Never never pour soup into my rice. Period.

4. I'm inked. Tattoed. Both arms in fact. And my tattoes mean a lot to me. One is a guardian angel depicting protection for my loved ones; another is symbolic of my marriage.

5. I'm scared shit of cold-blooded reptiles / animals. My hair stands on its ends if I ever cross paths with snakes. No joke, I shiver just thinking of them.

So that's 5 items that just made you know the Bunny Dude better. And since I'm supposed to continue the tagging thingy (I think); I hereby tag Chris.

P/S (edits): Due to extremely demanding request by Bee; the proof of the pudding is in the tattooing. Haha... Btw, for what its worth, tattooing is mainstream now, and not something to fear or loathe...


Guardian angel


Symbolism of marriage

11 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

keke didn't know you were an ex mat rempit.

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geee .... didn;t know u were scared of snakes ... P's scared of them too .... thought u all were men ... ;s

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

We're ONLY human!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Bee said...

so you were one of the ah bengs?

pics of your tattoes as proofs please.. :P

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Bee: After all, I have a Beng in my name ma... I have to live up to my name!!!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

whoaa...tell me those are not real tattoos

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa ... u look slim in the pictures ... hope it won;t bulge after marriage ;p

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Navi: I'll tell you those are not real... but then, I'd be lying... haha..

Kim: Thats the power of Photoshop!!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Bee said...

wow.. impressive tattoo..the guardian angel one is big.
hmm.. can't help feeling it's drawn by a black pen for the photoshoot...hehe...jk ..cool ok..:P

did it hurt?

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Bee: You come back for CNY and you get to see it first-hand.
Pain is subjective... 7 sharp needles piercing skin relentlessly at >300rpm non-stop for 4 hrs to me was lovely... i wouldn't hesitate to do it again... Hurt? No la... Cannot pang sai lagi painful.. :p

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger chris said...

dei, why'd you tag me lah. haiyo.
mat rempit?! double haiyo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home