Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Aftermath & A Summary

Phew! Its finally all over isn't it? Even the luncheon. And it wasn't easy by the way. Did you know that I got more than 8 calls during (and before) the luncheon asking me directions on how to get to Mines Palace Beach & Spa? And a couple of people actually didn't attend cos they got lost!! All in all, we had 18 empty seats; and that just goes to show that however well you prepare and look things over, stuff could just go wrong anyway....

Well, the photos aren't ready yet and Ben (our photographer) has promised to give me the photos as soon as he can. Blame it on December being a wedding month and Christmas and New Year's and all that. Ben has been top-notch throughout the time I have known him, preparing diligently and even taking the initiative to make a personal trip to the hotel to check the place out in advance. Real pro I'd say. Can't wait for the photos. Bet they're great too.

You must be wondering why I haven't blogged in a while. Well, its partly becos of the wedding goings-on and the fact that my company has FIREWALLED blogspot!!! Screw it! I can't access my blog from office anymore. Access denied. So my posts are gonna be even more infrequent, and pictures are gonna be even more sparse. Until I get Streamyx at my condo, I guess. Which by the way, could be a long long way away.

So, what's next to look forward to? A kid? Maybe 2? I think that in life, there are several phases/stages/steps that a baby/boy/dude/man/uncle has to go thru...
1. Pee standing up for the 1st time
2. Sprout pubic hair and facial hair
3. Ermmm.... self-pleasure activity for the 1st time
4. Get rejected by the opposite sex
5. Finish high school/college/uni
6. Get a job
7. Own property/car
8. Get married
9. Have kid(s)
10. Retire from job
11. Start balding
12. Wear specs (this could start early too)
13. Cradle the first grandchild
14. Forget stuff all the time
15. Wear diapers again
16. Wish it would stand again 1 last time

I'm up to number 8 already. Thats halfway thru. What about you?

6 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm, i think #11 could start as early as before #10, and #16 could start before #15... perhaps even before #14... maybe u should reshuffle the list :P

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah .... that looks funneee!
having kids so soon? so already moving into ur apt? show some pics :)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Anonymous = well, nothin's certain.. We'll try to keep #16 right to the last now won't we?? =P

Kim = Apartment moving was ages ago... cohabitation is the trend nowadays!!! double =P.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me now at 8.983

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

have not try no 1

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Adee: In 1 week, you'll be up to 9.

Navi: Belum cuba belum tahu... mana tahu you get addicted to it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home