Saturday, February 10, 2007

Heroes 'n' Hampers

Me and J are now serially catching Heroes every Wed night @ 9pm on Astro Channel 70. 2 episodes into Season 1 and we're hooked, lined and sinkered.

Damn cool man the show. Makes me feel like a kid all over again.... reminiscing the times when I wished I had super-powers:

At 5 years old - wished I could fly (I actually had a Superman costume complete with cape and red outerpants)
At 9 years old - wished I had super-strength and super-speed
At 15 years old - wished I had x-ray vision to look into Convent school.. =P
At 27 years old - wished I could print money from A4 paper....

Any of you watching this series??


PS. Received a hamper for CNY from someone today (Can't divulge person's name tho; nanti ISA come look for me). Makes me feel like a bigshot. Haha...

8 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest Mr Rabbit, i would appreciate if u cud let me know where is the shop and contact phone for the kukumalu as i wanted to buy flask from them. I had sent u email but there is no reply. Your help is deeply appreciated. Thanks.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heroes? Hmm never watch before. Or is it Condor heroes? One of these days I must get astro !

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Bee said...

hmm is heroes really that nice? didn't really follow it.. hehe... pretty new casts..

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

wow wow. I am in Miri now and somebody brought back episodes of Heroes and gosh me and yinhao are both hooked too. We only watched until episode 9th, and can't wait to go back and download the rest !!

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home