Friday, April 13, 2007

Darren & Cindy

Last weekend was J's mum's brother's son's wedding; aka J's cousin brother's wedding. It was a fun, yet hectic weekend, particularly for me as it was my first time really shooting a wedding ceremony. Not exactly shooting as in literally shooting, but taking photos of the unfolding events la....

It was a rather low key affair, sort of like a private wedding mostly made up of family, relatives and a spattering of close friends. Guess it was a blessing in disguise for me as well, cos I didn't have much memory space (only 2GB) and 4 AA batteries for the event.... Hehe..

Nonetheless, it all came out pretty well, tho we did end up reaching home at 11.45pm on a Sunday night!!! Here are some pics of the event to share (in no particular order)....
Some decor and conceptual shots...


1 love...


Decor....


Wedding cake....


Stacks of wine glasses...


Cake knife..


Lovingly....


Evening gown...


Traditional offerings...


Symbolic mirroring....

Some bride and/or groom shots...


Entering the ballroom....


Can't wait to get married....


Popping the cherry... oops.. i mean the cork


Sharing a joke?


Yamseng rounds....

Candid...


Big hugs all around...

And my J, with her sister and eldest uncle...



These are just some of the photos I got... all in all I got close to 400 shots...

To Darren & Cindy, hope you like the photos, consider it to be my wedding gift to you. Have a good life ahead. YAM SENG!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey J looked nice in long curls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home