Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What Have I Been Up To?

Its a boring 2nd day back at work and I'm too darn lazy to write about all that has happened over the past 2 weeks, especially over the festive period so I'll just summarize them here...

1. Pretty much more travelling this year with family gathering in Teluk Intan, reunion dinner in Penang and 2nd day back in Teluk Intan. I'm done with driving around in the sun.
2. First year of giving 'angpows' was overwhelming. Double packet some more! My mini winnings on the blackjack table didn't even come close to equalizing things.
3. Met up with Bee after a really long time. Good to see you again!!
4. Loads of photo-taking over the CNY, probably >1500 shots in 4 days. [edited] Can check out some of my photos at http://eugene-photoshotz.fotopic.net
5. Helped my bro move to his new hostel cum condo in Sunway. New semester for him, new goals and probably new gals as well.
6. Sold off my Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 lens to a Malay gentleman.
7. Boss revised my salary and gave me a wee bit of increment.

So all in all, it has been a pretty good 2 weeks. J's birthday will be coming up soon too; and I'll be busy planning for it. You hear me, J? :-p

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Bee said...

yeah nice meeting up with u and J too. Gimme a buzz when u guys are up in penang. Wow.. salary increment after CNY.. not bad. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home