Sunday, March 23, 2008

Countdown to KLIM

1 week to go...

Did my last long run last weekend (17km), a couple of easy runs this week, a mini triathlon on Thursday and a 12km run + 1000m swim this morning. Feelin good except for a sore left calf that refuses to leave me alone.... Guess I'll just rest my legs more this week...

Schedule for the week: Likely to be another swim tomorrow night, a short 20 - 25km bike ride on Tuesday morning, and faster paced 7km run on Wed morning and a last 5 - 7km easy paced run on Friday morning before the KLIM half marathon on Sunday. Will probably treat that like a training run since I've done some 20km runs in training recently. No time expectations for this... Anything within qualifying time will do... To me, its gonna be a fun race..

Got my races lined up for the 1st half of 2008... after this weekend's KLIM, I'm due to take part in the BHP orange run and Klang Half Marathon in April, the Pacesetters 15km and Port Dickson 1/2 Marathon in May, and probably one of Pg Bridge run or Lion City Marathon in June.

And when November comes along, its Powerman 2008!!

I'm gonna be so tired at the end of the year....

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jamie Pang said...

good luck man! btw, u might wanna ditch the 305 in favor of the 405 - launching in june! woo hooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home