Friday, June 24, 2005

1 Bloody Mug

"Duk" "Duk" "Duk" "Duk" ... Ponding in the beck of my head just wouln't stop. Flushed face. Heavy breating. Feel like dying. What fom of ancient and medieval torture is tis??

- a bloody mug o' beer.

That right. One measly (to most pepole) mug robbed me of my precioussss sleep for the hole damn hot and sweaty night. And now I'm in ofice, looking like a zombie and feling like jumping off the 2nd flooor, thru the pantry window, straight into the gutter. I guess you can see by now, I can't drink (as in alocohol). That mug there last nite musta have been more alcohol than I've ever consumed in my entire life prior. Isit hot in here? Or is it just me?

Btw, what's it about a bitter-tasting "western chinese tea" that poeple just keep coming back for more? I can never unnerstand (and I think I nvr will). Gimme a tall galss of fresh orange juice anyday, anytime.

And, anybody knows any hangover cures? DOes my condition nwo after a single mug qualify as a hangoover? Don't think i'll ever take another swig of beer again. Gotta jot this down, my next year's wedding dinner's gonan be free flow of teh o' ais limau.


p/s - somebody just told me my spelings all wrong. i dun care.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger cath said...

ais limau should do the trick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home