Saturday, February 02, 2008

Up, Up and Away!

I'm all set!

Taking part in my first race for 2008, albeit a vertical one...

I'll be running up Menara KL in the "KL Tower International Forest Towerthon Challenge 2008" ... (what a mouthful..) tomorrow morning at 8.15am.


If you see me, say Hi!

Collected my race number and championchip from Wisma OCM this morning, and with my number being A205, I'll be on the 2nd wave of runners in the men's open category to flag off. Reason being the stairwell is kinda narrow and can only accomodate limited runners at any one time; that's why we're being flagged off in batches.

Race times and positions will be determined using the Championchip, similar to the one I used in the 12-Hour Walk previously in Pg.

I've never taken part in a towerthon before, and I'm pretty sure my quads and calves will be burning when I'm done... And since this is my first time, I'm not setting any expectations or targets; just to complete, get a finisher's medal and make sure nobody pushes me down the stairs!

Wait for my updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home