Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shoe String Run 08 - Kota Kemuning

My first run at home!! Or close to home... A run that I can actually get to the starting line without needing to start up my car... A run in Kota Kemuning...

Tomorrow morning is the Shoe String Run, a 10km charity run for the children of Touch n' Grow...

Collected the t-shirt (not sub-standard t-shirt and design albeit it being a charity event..) and running bib for myself, bro and a few other frens who will be running together in the name of charity...


5 of us doin' 10km..

The t-shirt looks pretty good... not the standard white colour with multi-rainbow coloured sponsor logos...


I'm fitting into an M these days... hehe..

There's also a 3km family fun run attached to this event and seeing that Kota Kemuning has many families who always do walks around the lake, I'm sure the turnout will be pretty good.

Guess I will take this like my weekend easy run... part of the route goes thru my normal running route.. Reserving my energy for next weekend's Klang Pacers Half Marathon where I'll probably try out using energy gels during the run for the very first time...

Here's hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow morning like it did today...

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home