Thursday, May 15, 2008

David C or David A?

I guess the question on all Idol fans lips is... "Is it goin to be David C or David A??"... Actually I had pretty much guessed that these 2 would make it all the way to the finals.. And I got my money on David Cook to be the next American Idol..


Archuleta... puppy eyes..


Cook... modern rocker dude..

Now, I'm not saying lil Archuleta is not as good as big bro Cook, but I'd say that Archuleta is a little one-dimensional, while Cook cuts it better with a wider diversity of tunes. Me? I don't have a musical ear (so to speak), but both Davids are pleasing on me ears... and I seriously don't know if any of them finalists ever go out of tune, or hit the wrong pitch, cos everytime they get on stage, I feel they do no wrong.

Probably the majority may vote for lil teenager Archuleta, given that he's got that boyish charm, puppy eyes and forever feeling giddy and 'surprised' that he survived to the next round (dun act astonished boy!!) again and again and again... but he does sing a mean ballad... and make Lennon sound pretty normal..

Cook on the other hand, wasn't even trying to be an Idol in the initial stages.. accompanying his younger bro to the auditions and finally gettin in at the expense of lil bro... (wonder if there's any resentment in the Cook family). David Cook looks and exudes the aura of a modern rocker... along the lines of Doug Robb (Hoobastank) and ex-Idol finalist Daughtry.. His tunes are more diversified, his style more appealing and he'd probably swoon more than a couple of female fans with his unkempt look and devil-may-care appearance..

So here's lookin forward to next week with bated breath. Like I said, I'm on Cook's bandwagon all the way. What about you?

8 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You trying to influence the votes by making the other guy look fat.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

NOBODY in America reads my blog.

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for D Cook!

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, this blog bangs!!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger tryathlete said...

david cook for sure but i'm kinda hoping he doesn't win. in seasons past, the runners-up are almost always more successful than the winners!

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David J. Matthews for me.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo will hung!
bila mahu keluar itu album baru?

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dio tuu tok bisa cakap Melayu, bbbbbang Maweee....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home