Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Speechless...

Look at what fell on my doorstep yesterday...



No wonder it got detained and I got taxed by Kastems.. What the hell did the guy think when he packaged it like that? In fact the fella from Poslaju asked me... "Apa ni, bom ka?"...

Personally, it looks like a huge gigantic packet of 'ham choi' (salty vegetable) that you get from the wet markets... Crazy stuff this.. Its pretty heavy, and its not professionally packed... I tell you, even the sleepiest, sleep-deprived, watched footbal all night long and had no coffee for breakfast Kastems officer would spring up and take note if something like this passed thru the conveyor belt....

I'm gonna give the sender a piece of my mind.... making me waste money paying taxes. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home