Monday, August 18, 2008

Ranting and Running

I'm disappointed.


Adidas - King of the Road; Photo by Jason Lee.

What do I have to do to get some definition on my legs? Sheeesh.
Bugger legs look like tree trunks. Short banana tree trunks.

................................

Neways, update of last run yesterday at Dataran Merdeka, Larian Perpaduan Merdeka:

Actual distance: 10.7km
Total Time: 0:55:50
Ave Pace: 5:13km
Ave HR: 169bpm
Calories burned: 791 Calories

Split 10km Time: 0:52:35 (This is my personal best so far)
Next target, sub-50mins 10km.

5 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger The Navigator said...

halo halo wat is your email add... i wanna add u as invited reader to my blog :)

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Navi: FB mssg sent!! No wonder I couldn't get in..

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney Spears also jealoous wei.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger MinnieMe said...

Do toning exercise :p

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Plum: Does she want my autograph?

Minnieme: There's no way to tone fat... only can tone muscle... haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home