Friday, July 18, 2008

Skip... Check... Check... Skip.. Skip..

Woke up today feeling all lethargic and tired... Yesterday was no better.... I felt like just sleeping in, instead of having to get out of bed to work.. I feel listless even as I'm typing this... Multivites don't seem to do the job... Neither does chocolates..

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I was busy working on my lappie when suddenly the room started spinning.. I thought for a moment there was some distant earthquake with reverberations felt here... But i looked around and nobody seemed perturbed... was it only me?? I had to sit back and close my eyes for a moment while the vertigo session passed... Dizziness... something I haven't felt in a long time..

For the past 2 to 3 days... I've also been having this cramping and knotted feeling in my hamstring and calf... and this has been hampering my running and cycling workouts... All week long I've only done 6km of running. And thats an all time low for me since I started working out.. I stretch and stretch my tight legs, but the crampy feeling is still there...

And to top it all off... my lower back pain seems to be visiting me again after a long absence. This is one 'friend' I'd rather not see or meet again... but we go a long way back... We have a long and painful history, me and my back...

Haizz.... with so much problems... I'm just craving for some good ol wantan mee to satisfy meself....

Wait a minute....

....... OMG! This cannot be happening!!!


....... [typing furiously on google.....]

..............

WTF!!!!

1. Larger breasts: They don't look any larger to me... but I could be wrong.. skip.
2. Growing belly: I'm hoping its shrinking, but I can't be sure... skip.
3. Braxton Hicks contractions: I had some problems poo-pooing this morning.. wonder if that counts... skip.
4. Dizziness: Check
5. Lower back pain: Check
6. Shortness of breath: Hmmm... associated with my lethargy? Check.
7. Leg cramps: Check
8. Skin changes: I'm getting a tan... wonder if its natural or environmentally caused... Skip.
9. Food cravings: Good ol wantan mee? Check.
10. Vaginal discharge: Errr..... skip.

5 out of 10 symptoms MATCH! Is it possible???


COULD I BE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

7 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe they named a contraction after some joker.

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm the one who discovered it.

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell are you talking about, you moron!??! It's a goddamn contraction!!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya... but still... i'm the one who discovered it...

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

What the heck are you 2 guys doing on my blog???

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, man. He started it...

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, niiiiiiiiiice bike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home