Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Unveiling

After months of searching for the right parts (read: favourite parts within my limited budget).... sourcing for the best deals online and in retail shops... months of heartache, headache and stress, which included a damaged frame, delayed shipment and goodness knows how much hell loads of googling for parts reviews.... finally... I give you...


.... ................



"The Phenomenon"

Now ... to train my heart, lungs and legs out to live up to the name...

7 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! one proper road bike, and you've made somebody jealous right now! wonder how much it cost you. Do you assemble this on your own?

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The phenomenon has no bike stand.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger tryathlete said...

wow! absolutely wow!

what frame is that?

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

adee: you got unlimited choices where you are now...

plum: no money to buy stand..

tryathlete: BK brand... i suppose.. haha..

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dude, dun show off your chick here. I will molest it with my eyes.

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats alright. she's a town bicycle anyway.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Anonymous: As long as you keep your grubby hands off her..

Plum: Are you calling me a pimp?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home