Saturday, June 25, 2005

Prelude to MR Too's 18(0)-SX Review

I'm currently driving an Is(upra)wara. Not any Iswara mind you. Mine's got a transplanted 1498cc engine, open pod filter, straight flow exhaust, short shifter and 15" rollers shod with Ziex Falken rubbers. And this baby's been serving me well on the open roads since 1997.

I've had loads of wonderful memories in my baby. Some notable ones include smoking an old lady in a beat-up kancil and tailgating an '86 Saga with huge red coloured P's emblazoned all over the car. Oh I've had my fun...

But the only constant in life is change. We change our hairstyles, we change our clothes, our underwear (some ppl i know go quite a while without changing, but that's a different story altogether), we change jobs *wink wink* and now i'd like to change my ride.

Now now. Don't come telling me bout how the "Potong Sawi" is built like a tank or how the Maivee has DVVT. And dude(u know who u are), don't tell me bout swedish marques either. I've been lookin' around, doing my fair share of research, oogling AND googling and I have finally compiled my shortlist of possible replacements for my Proton Iswr 1.5 ABS POJ*

SHOW YOURSELVES !!!

In no particular order:

Honda Prelude DOHC VTEC


Nissan 180SX


Toyota MR2

Whoa. *Siau liau la. Ahn chua keng? Kaliau pun aneh sui* Directly translated from my mother tongue to mean "crazy alredi la. how to pick? all aso so biutifool."

Maybe I can get you ppl to vote or maybe I can organize some form of contest thingy here.

Pls pick your favourite car from the list below and complete the slogan:

(A) Honda Prelude
(B) Nissan 180SX
(C) Toyota MR2

(Complete the slogan in not more than 15 words)
Eugene looks so good in my choice of car above because ...........................

Send your entries to hesohot@ohmygod.com before 31st December 2005. If your choice matches Eugene's buy and your slogan is judged to be the best, you win a ride in Eugene's much touted Proton Iswr 1.5 ABS POJ* before it is sold to the highest bidder. 1st 5 entries received will win a limited edition autographed photo of Eugene posing with his ride.

Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.

Vrooooooom!

*ABS POJ = A Bit Squeaky Piece Of Junk

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(A)Honda Prelude

Eugene looks so good in my choice of car above because it's a HONDA and an N/A engine for N/A boys. :D

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

No correspondence will be entertained.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prelude la tambey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home