Thursday, July 20, 2006

Music To My Ears

Thumpity thumpity thump thump... Drop. #$@&$@. Again.

It has become a ritual. Run a couple of hundred steps, ear piece drops, pick it up, screw it into ear, run a couple of hundred steps, ear piece drops, pick it up, screw it into other ear, just give up.

You guys know that I've been motivating B* in the gym, and that means that I've been doing a spot of running meself. Hours spent on the treadmill = boredom, if not for my Creative player to keep me company. Problem statement is: Ear piece is the standard stick-em-in-your-ear-and-hope-they-don't-fall-off-type.


They don't like to stick around

So I've been doing my fair share of whining and whingeing and either J loves me very the much, or she's just trying to shut me up.... She went and surprised me with:


They sure as hell don't fall off

J's such a dear. Muaks.

Now I can concentrate on my running gait and not worry about the droppity drop drop issue. Marathon completion, here I come!

7 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! finally know who u r. No trespassing, just got to know ur identity through somebody else's blog. Send my best regards to SH. Let me know when u both r coming to Penang.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Hey... long time no see... How's things?

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an excellent way of getting things. FOC that is :)

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I m fine. Heard that u both are tying knot soon. Remember to send us the bridal photos, like what SS did. :)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

yes yes I wanna see some bridal photos too ! :p

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home