Monday, October 23, 2006

Cross-country Rabbit

This guy is awesome. Check out this link - http://enduranceis.typepad.com

Dean Karnazes is running 50 marathons over 50 days across 50 US states as I'm writing this. Its called the Endurance 50 and its his way of educating people on the pros of healthy living and an active lifestyle. This equates to 2,096km over the course of slightly more than 1.5 months, thru rain, shine and muscle aches. Tis guy is phenomenal and I take my running shoe off to him.

As a tribute to him and his motivational cause; I have decided to do my own mini Endurance 5.0 starting 25th Oct 2006. My running package: 5.0 km a day for 5.0 consecutive days. Ha, small step compared to Karnazes; but a thousand mile journey begins with a single step.

Check back on the 30th for my Endurance 5.0 summary!!

Quoting Nietzsche and (Karnazes' blog)... "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger"

Go bunny Go!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Bee said...

hmm... reminds me of what forest gump did... at least his is with a purpose.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Thats one of the great shows that I didn't watch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home