Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Please Donate Ringgit Malaysia

Its pathetic. Way pathetic.

I just can't believe how low they've gone. Now they've even resorted to cheating, with a capital C. My brush with Please Donate Ringgit Malaysia over the weekend (TWICE on the same day) has made me disillusioned.

I'm not going into details as that might mean the powers-that-be dragging me into some filthy alley, throw me around, kick me in the teeth and warn me for trying to antagonize the country's most revered force and cause a mutiny. This could even be my last blog entry as by tomorrow, they'd have put me on a boat to Timbuktu, where the only LAN you'd get is Large Ape Nuts.

In a nutshell, I was 'coerced' into donating some hard earned money for some offence I did not commit.

Blame the ga-vun-ment for not increasing salaries, or the ever escalating petrol costs, but at the rate they're going, they earn even more than me, even if it means splitting the donations between themselves at the end of the donation drive.

I thought Friday the 13th sucked. Saturday the 'sat sei' was even worse.

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you not do? i would refuse 100% to donate if i was absolutely certain i was right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home