Friday, October 13, 2006

Bloody Friday the 13th

(Relentless ranting up ahead. Use of language may be abusive and offensive. Warning served.)

It really is a bloody day. Nothing seems to be going right. And its only mid-day. Dammit. I just can't wait for the day to end.

First, I couldn't wake up in the morning. Alarm rang its ass off at 7am and I only got up at 7:35. Needless to say, I rushed thru gettin ready. So its a case of a bad hair day. And a bad hair day means no chicks checking me out. And no chicks checking me out means a really horribilis day. Next, I couldn't finish my breakfast in the rush, gulping down my cereal in a hurry and I got bloody hungry in the midst of a presentation at 11:00. I was pretty sure the other attendees heard my growling tum-tum.

On my way to work, I got into some traffic trouble. Some ass-thority closed up part of the highway, and I got to work late; with no more parking bays available. Screw 'em buggers.

Upon touching down in HQ, I got a call to go to another office. Immediately. Overnight issue needing my attention. ASAP. Screw 'em too.

It wasn't even 12pm and the mother-of-all-my-pet-peeves came crashing down on me. Political and Taichi-cal attitudes abound in the office environment. I just can't seem to rid myself of them. They follow me around like a plague. Why can't these people actually give me a call or talk to me first before sending out baseless and knife-sharpened e-mails to ALL and SUNDRY? It IS not even my fault and they make me look like I'm DARTH VADER cum LORD SAURON. Am I that unapproachable?? Fark them.

And the haze sucks.

Guess I can forget about hitting a 4-D today. Maybe even never. Unless I start buying.

I just hate today.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

lol cheer up. Buy a lottery. Who knows u might get lucky ;)

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Bee said...

oh boy.. what a day! cheer up man.. weekend's here!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home