Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why Oh Why?

Haiya... damn sien la always check out the photos taken during runs and always see the same ol thing....

BHP Orange Run at the Curve...


In the background... AGAIN!


And..... AGAIN!!

Why won't they take my pic??? Am I so fugly-wugly meh?? C'mon guys... gimme a snapshot ma... Then at least I can show to my kids next time and say.... "See, daddy likes to take part in races and runs..."

And not... ...


..."Daddy.. daddy... why you got no face one?"


..."Daddy.. daddy.. cannot see your hand one?"..

Above 2 photos from NB15km courtesy of Jason Lee...

Anyway, to all the runners pictured here, sorry I didn't get your permission to post your pic up, and no offence at all.... I just wanna say, You all rock!! ...Just because you're out there keepin yourself fit...

Keep running people!!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you really yong sui lah...that's why they dowan to take your pic...

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Muahahaha... I guessed so too... If I go to the next race dressed as the Hulk, sure got photos one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home