Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Of Fish Balls and ......

Deep in the night.... and all thru the house... not a creature was stirring... not even a... wait.

3:44am...
J: [Poking me in the ribs] Mmmm... craving for yue tan (fish balls) la..

Me: [OMG... Tell me this isn't happening..] Mmmmm... Ok ok... morning I go buy ha...

J: [Poking me in the ribs again...] Sure ah... sure ah... Bob wants to eat ah.. not me...

Me: [Snore snore...] Ya ya... breakfast I buy... now sleep first la ha...

6:31am...
Woke up, washed up and went straight out the door to look for fish balls... Drove from one coffeeshop to another... and I finally found one that had dim sum ready...

Bought some fish balls and some dim sum and went straight back home...

7:17am...
J: [Sniffing the air] Mmmmm... smells so good..!!!

Me: [It better be!!] Ya... I think quite nice...

J: [Slurp...slurp... lick lips in glee..] Yum.. yum.. Muaks daddy... Bob loves it!!

....... Preggie women have odd cravings at odd times... Preggie husbands have odd headaches at odd times.... The above explains it all.

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob is starting to scare me...

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

haha when i was preg i always tell yh too that it's the baby who wants to eat this n that, not me. good excuse eh?

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Bee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home