Monday, September 29, 2008

Its The Final Countdown!!!

Its gettin nearer!! Less than 2 months to go...!!! From the day we saw 2 obvious pinkish lines on the preggie test kit, till this morning when she moved so vigorously that J's tummy just shuddered, it has been a roller-coaster ride of emotions... What about when I finally see her? ....I can't wait!!

Preparations.. preparations... will I be ready? Will we be ready? How will I react when I see her for the 1st time? Will I know how to hold her? Will I know how to provide for her? Will I know what her cry means? Will I know when she wants to be cuddled? Will I know when she just wants to be left alone? Will she recognise my voice? Will she feel safe in my arms? Will she grasp my little finger in her hand and don't let go? How does it feel to touch her little wiggly toes? How does it feel to put my nose on her soft cheeks? How will I feel when she looks me in the eye and holds that gaze? Will I see myself in her face?

Sigh... I don't think I can focus on my work for the rest of today...

To my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya and have a safe drive balik kampung!!! To the rest, happy holidays!!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

=P Someone is coming home haha. Good luck with all the preparation.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger tryathlete said...

the answer to all those questions is: when the time comes, you'll know.

congratulations and good luck. welcome to the joys of fatherhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home