Monday, June 27, 2005

Boring Boring Monday

I'm bored. Bored to death. Shit bored. I've never been so bored in my life. Ok fine, I could have been boreder before, but I don't remember. I feel like this is the mostest boringest boring afternoon ever. I'm so bored, I don't even care about my grammar. So don't complain.

I'm in office, listening to the strains of Iris (goo-goo dolls) from my pc; browsing web pages and drinking boiled water from my plastic canister. Office doesn't feel cold enough to be cold, and not warm enough to be warm. So I got nothing to complain to maintenance. Hell, I've got nothing to complain. This IS boring!

Immediate boss on mc, his immediate boss is nowhere to be seen, my colleagues are "snaking" somewhere, and I'm all alone here with nothing to do. I mean, I could find something to do if i REALLY wanted to, but what the heck, its Monday right? Mondays are not for working. Tuesdays neither. Workweeks should start on a Wednesday, and make it a half day cos its been a long weekend. Thursdays are ok for a full day cos work needs to be done right? And Fridays can be half days too... to get ready for the long weekend. Now wouldn't that be nice.

Man. This is killing me. I feel like i'm in a rut. Wonder if this is what men go thru in a mid-life crisis. Paunch starts growing, hair starts losing, worries increase and zest decrease. No shit. That sounds just like me. And what do men do when they go thru that phase? They go out and buy a sports car. Heheh, me? I think i'll have to settle for the die cast models.

Another 2 hours plus to go. Toliet breaks = 32 mins, tea break = 57 mins, lepak at other cubicles = 41 mins. Think thats gonna be the plan for this afternoon. Yeap, that should about cover it. Anything, call my mobile. I won't be at my place. And if I dun pick up, i'm having my toilet break.

*Flush*

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger chris said...

its wednesday! we've survived 1/2 the week!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

My workweek started today... (yawn)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home