Sunday, July 10, 2005

Embarrassed Whatchamacallit

I know its a wee bit late now (for my standards) but I'm just so wide awake. Blame the 2 cups of teh tarik with me bud-dees A & D a couple o' hours back. Btw, A's getting married in a couple of weeks. So, A, "Congrats man! Just stay focused and BE STRONG! Heheh". Okays, where was I? Right..... Before that, I had just gotten back from Subang Parade and Carrefour (I know, Saturday nights spent in Carrefour is just not 'happening', but hey, I'm a 'married' man. Carrefour's my Atmosphere!).

And this (these?) is what I saw which I really weally have to share with you people. Btw, everybody knows what 'malu' is right?
Malu = embarrassed / shy

Everybody knows what 'kuku' is right?
For the benefit of those who don't know what I'm talking about, please refer to the examples of conversation below to get an idea of what a 'kuku' is all about:

(Mother telling off little boy)
"Don't play with your kuku, boy. Dirty dirty."

(Dad telling young son at urinal)
"After weewee already, shake the kuku a few times then keep it."

(Little boy telling little girl)
"Nyeh nyeh, I got kuku, you dun have!!"

I hope you get the point.

So, I only managed to stifle a giggle when I saw this:


First time I saw it... Whoa!


Another one...


And another?


Is that a kuku sticking out there?


What's this? An invasion??

By golly. Whats with the brand name?? What were they thinking when they concocted the name? Who in their right mind would take a 'kukumalu' flask to work? Putting that flask to my lips would be like..... damn, I can't even begin to imagine a kukumalu at my lips.
But I tell you, they were everywhere! All over the whole stationery section! It was like an invasion of malu-ed kuku's. Kuku on soft toys, kuku on pencil cases, kuku on coin boxes, kukus everywhere.

So what are they gonna come up with next? Nennen Shaishai?

p/s: Pics are a bit blurry cos I was a bit embarrassed to be sna
pping pics of embarrassed dicks
.

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger chris said...

haha... now i've seen tonnes off ppl carrying "kukumalu" bags. seems to be pretty popular!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

think i'm gonna start a "binkannasai" range of caps and acessories..

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not malu....

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

momo: of course you're not, you're kuku.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nennen shaishai is a great designer name...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home