Sunday, July 03, 2005

What's your colour?

Its a Sunday afternoon. Warm, sunny and peaceful. I've just finished lunch and thought that I'd just update what I've been up to over the weekend. Yes, if you happen to have caught an earlier post of mine, I had 5 to-do items over the weekend. Sad to say, I only managed 2 out of the original list.

Went for a massage on Friday night. Traditional stuff, with sweet-smelling oil and soft tranquil music in the background. And nope, no photos to be posted. Don't want you people to get all hot and sweaty over my half-naked body. ;-p

The other thing I accomplished was the long overdue item on my to-do list. Wash and wax my car. Kinda like.. Return of the Wax-i. A long long time ago, in a ga-wax-y far far away.... ok stop. Thats enuff. I think the smell of wax and polish compounds do funny stuff to your coherence. Or maybe only to mine. Neways, my is(upra)wara is looking good now. Clean and clear.


Gleaming white knight

Okays. Introductions aside, I saw this lollypop car on my way home yesterday. And it got me wondering bout the colours you can put on your car nowadays.


Lollypop car

Strawberry or apple flavoured?

And I've got a couple of friends who are gettin' new cars. One's gettin an 'ozzy orange' coloured car (OD on Flavettes) and the other is gettin' a green coloured maivee. In her own words (the latter) the green myvi looks like a giant frog. I'd say it looks like an anaemic giant frog. So on one hand, i've got a fren who's gonna drive around in an orange shade tomato; and another who's expecting her frog in a couple of weeks. Makes me look so boring in my Tai Pau* on wheels. ;-)

So, whats your favourite colour on cars?

*Chinese bun (super huge one)

5 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger chris said...

ahem... and whats wrong with a tomato?!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Remember 'revenge of the killer tomatoes' ??

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Remember 'revenge of the killer tomatoes' ??

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger cath said...

my color is the ultimate...black..
sleek,classy and damnnnnn chun

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger cath said...

ooo..but u know wat i heard on the radio?birds tend to poop more on white cars...some kind of proven theory..good luck caparnab!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home