Thursday, September 28, 2006

This Just In!

Greetings from K.U.C.H.I.N.G, peeps!

Some quick pics via my trusty mobile phone from Kuching. Most are in my digicam, so.. patience is a virtue, my adoring picture-hungry blog fans!! :-p

This was supposed to be a hell of a hectic business trip, but with the relaxed lifestyle the Kuching-ites are living here, its kinda brushed off on me and I'm pretty much enjoying my time here.... Neways, in about 3 hours, I'll be flight-bound to the Land Below The Wind... More happy snapping then!


Touchdown on Sarawak soil..


Riverside... I'm putting up at Crowne Plaza Riverside.


Wonderful long stretch of smelly waters...


This is the life!!

5 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oit, you walk alone on the riverside? There are lot of 'santau' cases there, lucky I didn't encountered one so far!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

What the F#$% is "santau"??

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weren't we all there few years back...get me a sumpit!

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction, not santau, but pukau.
Pukau = some form of dark spell initiate by physical contact.
How's your vintage hunting?

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Still hunting. Without much success. But I managed to snag a 2-door as backup already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home