Sunday, September 17, 2006

Of No Shows & Testicular Ca

"Man hospitalized BEFORE run".... Bloody hell.

It hit me like a tonne of bricks on Friday night. Body-aches, headache, running nose, cough, even my limbs felt numb and weak. No shit, there goes my run I told meself.

So I proceeded to sms my buddy (who I coaxed into joining the run, and he agreed after MUCH pondering) to tell him I most probably wouldn't be able to make it to the run. His reply (unedited): a$$hole!! I don't care if ur down with testicular cancer. U dragged us into this...

Yea, he's my buddy.

So to cut a long story short, neither of us showed up for the run. I'm real pissed that this happened, coz I really wanted to do it (seriously!). So, while I go recuperate and calm my pissed self down, this blog will be tempoarily suspended until further notice.

6 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

lol. Get well soon. Try again next year ;)

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ic ... take care yeah ... think u better not speak urself too soon

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger The Soothsayer said...

Nerves must be getting to you. Register for a few more and hopefully, you'll manage to start at least one. ;)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger chris said...

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Bee said...

hahaha.. get well soon man!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

No kidding... [cough cough].. Today some more.. [wheeze wheeze] on mc... [cough wheeze]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home