Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Particularly Petty

I was driving to work this morning, being late as usual... What was not typical was being caught in some crazy jam... couldn't really move much and was flipping channels when I stopped at 94.5 in the klang valley. They were talking about something along the lines of "He says She says".. and the topic of discussion was "Are men detailed, petty and particularly nitpicky?".. Or something to that effect la... There was this caller who said that she bought her ex-bf a shirt, and he wouldn wear it cos he didn't like the collar....

What they are trying to say is ... Do men really go into details? Or do they look at the big picture only? Do men really care whether their handkerchief colour matches their socks? Or whether the fork in their left hand matches the spoon in their right?

Do guys worry about that little smudge on their shirt? Or the fact that the fishes have not been fed for 2 days? Does it matter to the men that they drink from a chipped mug? Or that they MUST use a particular brand of shampoo to wash their receding hairline?

Well, closer to home, I must say that I wouldn't call myself a nitpicky dude.. I use whatever shampoo and body wash I can get my hands on... Heck I dun even mind using ol' fashion soap to wash my hair and face... The fact that my boxers dun match my skin color says that I'm not a detailed fella. If I can't find a glass or cup, I drink water out of a bowl ala shaolin monks..

And, when I buy myself a shirt, the last thing i look at is the collar.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Bee said...

R u sure?? who's the one with like 13 pairs of shoes, and enjoys the matching game?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Haiya... only shoes ma.. that doesn't make me petty la... only pretty.. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home