Friday, July 28, 2006

Choices choices choices x 100

I actually looked twice to confirm whether or not my eyes were playing tricks on me.



You gotta be kidding me! 100 types?!?! I didn't actually step in there to verify their claims, but I will definitely do so in the near future. I'll be scrutinizing their menu to see whether their claims of having ONE Heck of a Hundred kinds of Roti Canai is true or not.

But before I do that, I guess I could do a quick list to see how many I can come up with.....

Typical ones:
1. roti kosong
2. roti bom
3. roti planta
4. roti telur
5. roti bawang
6. roti sardin
7. roti banjir
8. roti tisu
9. roti telur bawang
10. roti pisang
.... this is bloody hell not easy...
11. roti garlic
12. roti jem
13. roti peanut butter
.... somebody help me out...
14. roti kaya
15. roti telur mata kerbau
16. .... roti kentang
17. roti ubi kayu
18. roti kari kepala ikan
......... now the bullshit kinds of roti are coming out....
19. roti nasi lemak
20. roti briyani
21. roti kacang merah
22. roti kacang hijau
23. roti kacang kuda
24. roti kacang putih
.................. i'll just copy and paste the roti part first...
25. roti ayam cincang
26. roti kambing cincang
27. roti tuna tomyam
28. roti satay
29. ........ roti i give up.

I can't even do 30. How can they do THREE TIMES MORE?????

11 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think there are few named after countries.

roti bombay
roti holland
roti perancis? (you might get some headbutt action with it)

there's roti twin tower too if i am not mistaken..

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

roti twin tower would be like what? 2 roti tisu's put together? :-)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger The Soothsayer said...

Roti with "siew yok". Can't find it at the mamak stalls but damn if it doesn't taste great.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

takda roti cina ka?

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger The Navigator said...

roti durian !!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Bee said...

roti milo, roti chocolate

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

All: If the few of you keep coming up with a couple more, I'm sure we could hit the 100 mark.... :-p

99. Roti TI heong peah
100. Roti TI chee cheong fun

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger cath said...

there's roti beckham!!
try it out at ss2 murni...its damn sedap!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

I'm waiting for rooti rooney.... :-p

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home