Monday, June 04, 2007

Lamentations

Oh why oh why, be this my life?
In spite of all, nothing does jive,
SO much pain, and all to worry,
To the extent, my ass grow furry.

My shoulders are tense, my head just rocks,
My mind's a mess, I can't find my socks;
I'm late to work, my boss is amok,
And everyone around me, just talks cock.

My work is routine, its boring me out,
I sit at my place, and I sulk and pout;
My colleagues avoid me, cos I smell like shit,
Running late, forgot to spray the arm-pit.

I sit by meself, and chat on Yahoo,
But nobody replies, I'm all boohoo;
Screw the world, I don't need no one,
I'll just go out and have my own fun.

I waste 8 hours, doin nuts in office,
Its unethical, but I dun give a piss;
Time to go home, to relax n destress,
I'll just go running, this cure's the best.

Lace up my shoes, and head out the door,
3 bloody steps out, and i fall on the floor,
Damn banana peel, whats it doin there?
And now my shorts, has a great big tear.

Too lazy to change, my bum is exposed,
I dun give a damn, tho my butt is not closed;
And when I run, they jiggle and wiggle,
That's why all the aunties, they laugh and they giggle.

At least its airy, I dun need dri-fit,
Why pay so much, when I have custom kit;
Dun let Nike know, they might steal my style,
And all marathoners can run a faster mile.

After I finish, I just dun feel better,
Only my clothes, are a real lot wetter,
My body feels sore, and my knees are weak,
In fact I feel nothin, down to my d!ck.

I just wish and pray, the day would end,
And tomorrow will start, with a better trend,
But life is such, we cannot forsee,
Tho things can't get worse, than they already be!!

4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaahaahaahaaaaaa.... LOL.... almost fell off my chair laughing.. :-)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Bee said...

hahahahahhaa.... so poetic eh!

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow didn;t know u were so poetic!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

Kakaka... its just a rhyming game...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home