Saturday, July 23, 2005

Mega Sale !!

Wooohooo!! Shopping freaks rejoice!! Mega Sale is back, back, back!! Time to hit the ATM's, brush the dust off 'em credit cards and head on down to 1-U, KLCC or Fajar (if that's all you got, losers!!! Muahahahahahaha..)

Me? I've got me shopping list all ready for some wallet-burning action this weekend with J. Looked into my wardrobe yesterday and noticed that i've worn each and every t-shirt I have in there at least 5 times!! Can you imagine that??!?! 5 times! Who in their right mind would wear the same t-shirt 5 times over?? And in a space of 6 months at that. Damn, I gotta find myself some new T's. So, number one on my shopping list:


A couple of garishly designed or mega colourful T's. Yeah baby! Think i'll need like uh.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.... 5.. 6.. 7, yeap 7 T's should last me till the next super duper sale..

Next on me list is a pair of slip-ons, sandals, slippers (whatever you wanna call it). My jap slippers have given me a couple of heart stopping moments recently (read: wet floor, hot chick, me *hot dude*in jap slippers not paying attention to wet floor, hot dude in jap slippers slip on wet floor, hot dude becomes wet dude). New sandals, your daddy's comin' to get you.

Ok, so far doesn't look like i'll need to resort to maggi to survive the next few weeks. So with whatever I have left over after my T's and sandals, I'm gonna head over to the underwear aisle. Tanga's, sport mini's, briefs, boxers, G's, blah blah blah... Damn lot of choices and types, all with the same basic function. What's your favourite? J likes me in *bleep* (Can't tell you now can I? *wink wink*)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gotta get 2 weeks supply of them undies. We're always having water supply problems here, might need to go more than a few days without any means of washing. Ehem.

J's calling me already. Gotta go push and shove my way thru the horde of people expected to crowd around them 70% bins. Headlines tomorrow read "Man holding 4 boxes of Renoma's stomped to death in Is-e-tan".

But wait, gotta call up customer services and get my credit limit increased. Wooohooo!

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who wears shirts more than 5 times? ME ME ME! ask C she'll tell you..... :D

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger chris said...

what on earth's a tanga?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

momo: we ARE mambo bros!!

CC: tanga's for tango time


btw, didn really get what i went shopping for... boohoo...

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger cath said...

we didnt get what we went shopping for too...*sob*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home