Thursday, July 21, 2005

New Look

*Phew*

Taking a break from playing around with my blog template. This 'basic' html thingy is not so basic after all.
*slapping forehead TWICE*

Have to thank my fren C for some pointers on html (wazzit? hard to manage language? geez)

1 month into blogging and feel that its time to freshen up the look of my page. Have more colours, more Image hosted by Photobucket.com, more text... basically more of everything. And this is just the start of my page renconstruction. Stay with me people, we're in for a reno ride.

8 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger chris said...

you're welcome! and nice work - i'm so proud *sob!*
;)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger cath said...

check out this link for the color codes

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutorials/colors/article.php/3478961

www.htmlgoodies.com should be a good guide

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

dude... that's like giving me the full range of Shiseido make-up and expecting me to know what to do with it !!!
I'll need a make up artist to help me out... (in this case, one of you 2 la) ;-p

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger cath said...

haha..just try try la...start with your fav colors..try to compare n contrast..

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

.font color="87cefa"..my text goes in here../font.

ta da....

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's with the new looks?

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger CapArnabBrand said...

new looks = attention;
attention = distraction;
distraction = nobody cares what i write;
nobody cares what i write = i start writing crap;
i start writing crap = people start commenting;
people start commenting = i start improving;
i start improving = readership increases;
readership increases = i'm happy;

:- new looks = i'm happy

and i wana be happy.

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh i see.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home